Our broad range of home care services are tailored to each client’s exact needs and preferences. We treat everyone with fairness, respect and dignity and are proud of the reputation we have built over many years for delivering high quality and reliable care. Our aim is to give our clients the same level of compassion and care that we would want our own loved ones to receive.
Our Services Include:
- Assistance with bathing, washing, dressing
- Help with getting up in the morning and going to bed
- Preparing and eating meals
- Toilet and incontinence needs
- Prompting and administering medication
- Conversation and companionship
- Housekeeping, shopping and transportation
- Driving/accompanying clients to leisure activities and family outings
We are registered by the Care Quality Commission and approved by Norfolk County Council appearing on the Council’s Select List of Care Providers. We are also accredited by NHS – Continuing Care in Norfolk and an authorised member of Norfolk’s Trusted Trader directory.